Monday 24 September 2007

Backwell Lake



A hundred metres or so from the British Rail train station is this little lake. I went there on the way home from work tonight to try and catch the sun as it went down, caught this gull too.

Apparently the car park adjoining the lake is the place to go after dark for Dogging... but as I don't have any pets I'll be giving that a miss...

I had a walk around a few of the main shopping streets of Nailsea too, it looked quite depressing but then it was a grey night and the rain was falling. Just me, some charity canvassers and under age smokers prowling around.

4 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

A well captured gull - lovely lake.

Unknown said...

MARK TANKIE BRADSHAW!!!!!!

I'm APPALLED!!!

How DARE you mention DOGGING on your DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!?!?!?

;))))))))))))))))
xo

PS: You DO know who this is right???? YOU WAP! LMAO!

Mountainboy said...

Hi Gerald, Ame,

Glad you popped in - I cannot seem to get myself on the portal yet so its a bit lonely over here!

Gerald (SK14) said...

You probably need to contact Igor.

Alternatively join the forum with a new user ID and then join the portal using that.

oh and leave comments on other blogs - look for the ones that have selected static lists usually built up from the blogs of regular commentators